

Once I wanted to see the scene of every choice...
Once I wanted to hear the sounds of mostly every voice…
Then,
I saw
Snowy days,
Rainy nights,
Dancing fish in waters,
Beautiful moon,
Milky galaxy,
Beautiful skyscraping buildings,
Afterward,
Slowly and gradually I saw
Streams of blood,
Slaughter of humans,
Shivering mountains,
Dispersion of devils,
Whispering of whirlpools saying this is destruction,
I put my hands on my eyes and wanted to be blind…
Then,
I heard
Dancing tunes of music,
Shore of seas,
Sizzle of bangles,
Chant of birds,
Afterward,
Slowly and gradually I heard
Sigh of a mother,
Scream of a father,
Shout of a daughter,
Call of a sister,
I put my hands on my ears and wanted to be deaf…
I wanted to be Blind and Deaf!
Once I wanted to hear the sounds of mostly every voice…
Then,
I saw
Snowy days,
Rainy nights,
Dancing fish in waters,
Beautiful moon,
Milky galaxy,
Beautiful skyscraping buildings,
Afterward,
Slowly and gradually I saw
Streams of blood,
Slaughter of humans,
Shivering mountains,
Dispersion of devils,
Whispering of whirlpools saying this is destruction,
I put my hands on my eyes and wanted to be blind…
Then,
I heard
Dancing tunes of music,
Shore of seas,
Sizzle of bangles,
Chant of birds,
Afterward,
Slowly and gradually I heard
Sigh of a mother,
Scream of a father,
Shout of a daughter,
Call of a sister,
I put my hands on my ears and wanted to be deaf…
I wanted to be Blind and Deaf!

AMAZING WORK
ReplyDelete