
You are my light in the darks,
You are my star which inside me always sparks…
You are my smile in the sorrow,
Your all sadness I wish to borrow…
You are the peace of my heart,
You are truly very smart…
You are my companion in the loneliness,
You are my every happiness…
You are my star which inside me always sparks…
You are my smile in the sorrow,
Your all sadness I wish to borrow…
You are the peace of my heart,
You are truly very smart…
You are my companion in the loneliness,
You are my every happiness…
You are the shine of my eye,
Whenever I see you I feel flying in the sky…
You are the moon of moonlit night,
To be with you I’m ready to face every fight…
I always miss the moments passed with you,
What you are to me I can’t tell you…

Beautifull think , come out direct from soul. Great sid
ReplyDelete