skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Poetry
Poetry
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Once I loved you…!
Not long time ago
Said a sparrow,
“How it hurts
Given sweet flirts
A relation pure
With a reality sour
A thought free
In a prisoner tree
Once I loved you
Never to hate you
Now I hate you …
And thee is dead too”.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SEO Meta Tags Generator
Poetry for all
Search Engine Submission - AddMe
Links I follow
Poetry for all
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
The Inner You
Poetry is an art and has been a way to express oneself since ages. It is a lot to many people. In other words; it is the inner you.
About Me
Umber
Hello I am a writer. My hobbies are reading and writing.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(21)
►
September
(13)
▼
August
(8)
So near before
Watch it close
Love’s sigh
Cannot share
Once I loved you…!
He said
The day I lost you
Do me a favour
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment