skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Poetry
Poetry
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
So near before
So close watching my eyes
It was you
So warm in my touch
It was you
So deep in my thoughts
It was you
So alone in my soul
It was you
So continuous in my breaths
It was you
And so near with my heart
It was always you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SEO Meta Tags Generator
Poetry for all
Search Engine Submission - AddMe
Links I follow
Poetry for all
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
The Inner You
Poetry is an art and has been a way to express oneself since ages. It is a lot to many people. In other words; it is the inner you.
About Me
Umber
Hello I am a writer. My hobbies are reading and writing.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(21)
►
September
(13)
▼
August
(8)
So near before
Watch it close
Love’s sigh
Cannot share
Once I loved you…!
He said
The day I lost you
Do me a favour
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment