
I got deceived at the pace of love,
I got hurt when my all dreams got ruined at the pace of love,
My all happiness left me and my life got lost at the pace of love,
I had thought a lot but got nothing at the pace of love,
I got only pains and loneliness at the pace of love…
I got hurt when my all dreams got ruined at the pace of love,
My all happiness left me and my life got lost at the pace of love,
I had thought a lot but got nothing at the pace of love,
I got only pains and loneliness at the pace of love…

Beautifull thought . Sid u r great
ReplyDeletelove is the name of sacrifice, one should not expect the return, every thig happens it self so no place for thoughts/wants, finally if u love some one u never be alone..
ReplyDelete