Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I MISS YOU



When the sun rises and the birds chirp,
When I want to hold all my sorrows into my grip,
I Miss You!

The way you made me happy and smiles,
When I try to smile and go for a walk a few miles,
I Miss You!

The way you made me eats and drinks,
When I try to get back all your winks,
I Miss You!

When sun sets and moon appears in the sky,
I get sad and cry because,
I Miss You!

When no one loved me but, you said I Love You,
When I try to hear that again from you,
I Miss You!

When I remind all the moments passed with you,
I try to enjoy them again but can’t,
I Miss You!
I Miss You!

5 comments:

  1. i miss u shazia this is for you.
    this poetry is the best one. good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paglee
    you done it again >you have prove the truth that how much you Love your Pagal premi.
    Greatest words <> :)
    this is all about true love you given me,I Miss you all the time .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DON'T MISS U ALWAYS..
    BUT ONLY WHEN I BREATH..

    ReplyDelete

Poetry for all
free search engine website submission top optimization